If you have a NON EMERGENCY maintenance request, please log into your tenant portal and complete the maintenance request. If you have not activated your portal, click on the “Get Started” button to obtain an activation code.
We will contact you regarding scheduling of maintenance. Repairs are completed Monday thru Friday between 9-5pm, and Saturday between 10-2pm
If this is an EMERGENCY please call the office at 305-296-6996. If you have a general question or concern, please email us at: email@example.com
For AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY please call: 305-797-5597.
Under our guidelines and the Florida Landlord Tenant Laws, items that are considered emergency repairs are:
- Major water leaks – broken or burst pipes, or seriously clogged drains
- No water
- Sewer backups
- Roof Leaks
- Flooding, rainwater inundation inside the property or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage
- Dangerous electrical fault, dangerous power line, loose live wire etc.
- Gas leaks
- Security locks broken, window locks and smoke detectors