Experienced, Responsive Property Management
Serving Key West Since 1997
AT HOME IN KEY WEST has a wide-range of property management services for investment property owners in and around Key West. We believe you will find that we have the right set of “keys” to manage your investment property
What we can do for you
- Rental Marketing – Proven marketing plan which includes; multiple internet sites, local newspaper, and referrals. We offer suggested market rental values for your property.
- Detailed Records – Property videotaping before and after tenant occupancy. Pictures are worth a thousand words!
- Tenant Screening – Five step screening process for all applicants; credit/criminal background, eviction history, previous landlord references and income verification.
- Resident Guarantee – If we place a resident in a property and they break their lease within the first six months, we find a new tenant for your property with no placement fee, excluding advertising costs.
- Legal Protection – Attorney prepared leases.
- Deposit and rent collections – Our state-of-the-art computerized accounting system integrates with our property management software, and can provide you with access to your financial reports, 24/7.
- Professional Service – As a Property Management company we are governed by the Florida Association of Realtors (FAR), and are active members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR), National Association of Property Managers (NARPM), and the Florida Association of Property Managers (FARPM). Our Property Managers hold the Florida state required Real Estate license.
- Property maintenance – We have our own “Rooster fleet” maintenance crew for minor repairs, and a list of qualified, insured vendors here in Key West that can handle any repair.
- Emergencies – 24 hour “On Call” response service to handle late night calls from our residents.
We offer a variety of property management services to accommodate individual Owner’s needs.
- Exclusive Long Term Management Agreement – We do it all! Find a qualified tenant, manage the property on an annual basis, provide maintenance using our associated vendors, or any combination of services you are the most comfortable with.
- Caretaking Agreement – Not in town all year and just want eyes on the property? Our Caretaking service includes; checking the interior and exterior of the property, inspect for leaks, check pool functions and more.
- Finder’s Fee Agreement – You want to manage your own property but need help finding tenants? We can help you feel secure about your tenants with our five step screening process.
Have questions? Contact us using our convenient form, or give us a call at: 305-296-6996